By chance I have just noticed that 'Geography: My Place and Yours' has reached an important milestone today. I started this blog back in May of last year, never really imagining that I would have the stamina to keep posting regularly. However, blogging is quite compulsive and nine months, 100 postings and several thousands of 'views' later, I am now firmly 'addicted' to this way of communicating my enthusiasm for the subject I love. It is very gratifying to get positive feedback and though I have not quite managed to reach out to every corner of the globe, most continents are now represented on the 'Cluster map'. So if you know someone on the missing continents, please do tell them about the blog.

Today's posting is a reminder that although Fairtrade Fortnight is almost over, you can continue to 'make a difference' by buying Fairtrade products throught the year.
I liked this advert (with its global T bag) spotted today in O'Briens in town but I might have something stronger this evening to celebrate GMPAY's significant milestone!
No comments:
Post a Comment